Welcome to Grove Farm Barns – a modern, spacious open plan property created from the conversion and amalgamation of three barns set against the rural foot of the Mendip hills, an area of Natural Outstanding Beauty.
We want our guests to feel like they have a piece of modern luxury whilst staying on the secluded grounds of a family run smallholding.
Throughout your stay we are always at hand to assist with any questions or queries you may have.
What amenities do the Barns have?
• Long private driveway (100m)
• Parking for at least 5 cars
• Large porch with boot/shoe rack and cloakroom
• Three large double bedrooms:
– ‘Willow’: the master bedroom with a super king bed and an en suite with a rainforest shower, a free standing bath and a heated towel rail
– Hazel’: with a double bed, bathroom with rainforest shower, and french doors leading to a small veranda with steps leading down to the orchard
– ‘Ash’: with two single beds and an en suite with a rainforest shower and a heated towel rail
• Towels, bed linen, hair dryer
• Blackout curtains in all bedrooms
• Under floor heating throughout the ground floor
• Quiet lounge with Bluetooth speakers and games; patio doors leading to a secluded patio
• Dining room/lounge with wood burner and TV incl Netflix
• Kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric hob/oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, iron and ironing board
• Bat house/bike shed
• Slow charge EV (charged separately)
• Two further outdoor seating areas overlooking the orchard and nearby fields.
Our welcome pack provides you with firewood, coffee, tea, milk, shampoo and shower gel. Depending on the season it may also include eggs from our chickens, or seasonal fruit from our orchard.
If you’re lucky enough to be staying with us over Spring you’ll likely see the Dartmoor Greyface lambs, and maybe even some chicks roaming around.
What is there to do locally?
Grove Farm Barns can, if you want it to be, a relaxing escape or break away; you might want to go for scenic walks or you may just want to put the fire on and relax on the sofa. If you want to explore the local area, we are well positioned to access:
- Cheddar Gorge and Caves, (3.2 miles away)
- Weston-Super-Mare (8.6 miles away)
- Wookey Hole Caves (15 miles away)
- Wells (15 miles away)
- Bristol (16 miles away)
- Glastonbury (17 miles away)
- Bath (25 miles away).
We look forward to having you stay with us!
Ina and Geoff Bamford